Sunday 9 September 2018

An Ayurvedic Journey - The Introspective Path Through Myself

Let me tell you about how magical life is, and how unique experiences could balance the chaos in your life. Well, let me elaborate it for you, end I hope you’ll enjoy your reading!

This spring I had one of the most extraordinary experiences in my life, for what I remember.
I booked for my middle-thirty-something birthday an Ayurvedic consultation with massage. The meeting consisted of 30 minutes of filling a form and chat with the Ayurvedic doctor about myself. Well, quite tricky include all your troubles and your life resume in that short time, but hey! You try to focus on your thoughts and feeling in the last six months at least, as a result of all your past. After all, the goal was to picture “Where am I at this stage of my life?”, and all I did in the past was just a consequence of being myself today.

During the treatment, I felt mild pain in specific areas on the right side, both the upper part and the lower part of the body. Starting from the foot, the knee, running to the bottom and the low back, the pain radiated from the neck to the fingertips.
Like an ancient snake awaken from the bottom of the sea, the pain had bitten me when it pleased, or perhaps when it was trying to communicate me something relevant. These parts are frequently affected by low to moderate pain by lousy posture issues gained with daily habits, minor sports injuries during running performances, and poisoned by a stressful work environment.

As anticipated, that was not only a most extraordinary experience I have had, but one of the most remarkable days of my life, fulfilled with creativity, consciousness, and humanity.
Connections with humankind, events I could describe such as karmic experience, and the natural feeling to feel fulfilled with both sense of accomplishment and trust. A well balanced glowing aura of self-confidence and self-control from which I often lack during extremely stressful times accompanied me all through daily.

Somebody sage once told me that modern stress puts humanity in chains, and I should be careful not to be fooled by it, letting my instinct and my experiences guide me through my life quest to reach freedom.
On that Day most of my complicated being was revealed intimately to myself because I didn't feel fear looking at me deep inside. "Down in a Hole" sing the Alice in Chains's song, and so I went. With no fear, nor judgmental attitude but love. "Here comes the Sun", sing The Beatles song, and here comes the time to forgive me and let the past go.

Another one once suggested wisely not to plan every detail in life, as “You Can’t Get Everything as You Want” as The Rolling Stones say, but let the things flow. And so I did at work that Day. I made things flow.
Naturally, my aura helped solved a delicate situation in the most profound world within the human resources department. The stress I have been accumulated lately was obstructing my mystical power to empathise, the gift I consider the most precious, and for which I feel the universe grateful for.

Eventually, the Ayurvedic doctor’s advice to won't let anyone put me down that morning helped me accomplish a fruitful day.
I came up with crucial decisions which have been consuming me for a while, without planning them. And that is unusual if you would know me, as I seek the full picture before taking a path I consider the right one. But I rarely put an end to things, I always take into consideration that the initial elements in place could change, and so the shape of things.
It is like the water, which never settles, but reaches infinite possibilities of shaping. Some people might see superficially as a form of insecurity, or even procrastination, if not laziness. But I believe it’s not. I guess that is one element to put in balance with my being in harmony with the universe, though.

That Day was dominated by positive energies, awareness and intuitive decisions, while the following two have been days of peace, tranquillity, and love. And fulfilled with a marvellous desire to getting back on writing again.


Dear Reader, this experience you have been reading through has been the first piece of creative writing in months.
The words just flew, and so the vivid picture of future pieces to come did. I find extraordinary how easy It seems the idea to accomplish the desire to put on paper my creativity as I have to bend myself to a river and fulfil a jug with fresh water.
Water.
Again in my path.

Sitting next to that river I wonder how much energy my body is made of, and how I can let it merely shine out from me, harmonically with the universe.
I wish the Ayurvedic medicine will help unlock critical secondary roads on the way to a path of enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment